Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How to Cure a Sore Throat after Screaming

Throat before
Throat before (Photo credit: jeffandmandyg)

How to cure a sore throat from screaming?

View the original article here

I was just at a concert and as you can imagine I did a lot of screaming and cheering. What can I do to relieve the pain? Its hard to talk or even swallow!!

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

I'd start out by drinking a lot of water.

I'd also avoid conversation.

Then I'd brush my teeth and use mouthwash so i feel refreshed...not necessarily helpful but just what i would do... lol.

If it still bothers me after that I might look into using some medicine like Allegra or Benadryl or simply use ibuprofen or cough syrup.

By morning it should be gone unless you ironically got sick at the concert with strep or something... but hope this helped! :)

****

Hot beverages will be the most soothing! I would drink tea with honey, as honey coats the throat and helps soreness. Avoid dairy, though. That coats your throat but makes it congested and unpleasant, rather than having the soothing effect that lemon has. Citrus will also help, so you may want to add some lemon to your tea.

If it's really persistent, take some ibuprofen to relieve the swelling.

******

when i went to my school's football game i literally lost my voice(hehe my school gets down) anyway what i did was i got some of those riccola cough drops and drank tea it worked really well

***

Drink warm water. It helps me a lot.

***

Eat 3-4 big marshmellows. I heard that works effectivley.

****

There's not much, just don't talk. Drink cold water too, it makes my throat feel better after a good night.
***

Reccommended Products:

Cold Sore Free Forever

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:



  1. Grateful to Dr LOSA for all his help for my life, my partner was having Herpes Simplex Virus, and we were planing on getting married on early December, when we decided to get ourselves tested first and we found out that my Girlfriend was HSV 2 Positive, my Girlfriend was so unhappy, because this was a barrier for us to get married, so i went out to search out a remedy for my partner, and it was so surprising how Dr LOSA has been a blessing and healing to the masses, after reading about his work on a blog i immediately emailed him: dr.losaherbalhome@gmail . com and he wrote back to me that my Girlfriend will be OK and that we we get married this same year, i couldn't believe it, after doing all that is needed to be done, i was surprise that after 2weeks of using his medicine my Girlfriend went to the doc and was diagnose negative. For more info contact his
    Whatsapp +2349056464736.OR
    email dr.losaherbalhome@gmail . com and you will get your illness cure and also beware of scams Good Luck
    He cure listed diseases
    CANCER
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETIC.
    HERPES
    https://drlosaherbslhome.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete